All you have to do is:
1. Introduce a new family to Openview,
2. Help them purchase & activate their Openview Decoder,
3. Get their STB Number and upload it below,
4. Snap a picture of you and our new fan and upload it to any of our social media pages with the #friendorfan;
5. Both your families could fly to Mauritius.
Terms & Conditions
I agree and undertake that I shall be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions for entry to the Openview Win a trip to Mauritius #FanorFriend (“the Competition”). That in the event that I fail to comply with the terms and conditions of entry for any reason that my entry shall not be eligible and shall be disqualified from the Competition.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to comply with the terms and conditions of entry.
2. Any person who is an employee of any of e.tv (Pty) Ltd (“e.tv”), e.sat tv (Pty) Ltd, Platco (Pty) Ltd and/or any other agent, promoter and/or other person connected with the Competition and/or a member of their family shall not be allowed to enter the Competition and shall be ineligible to participate. If any such person should enter then they will be automatically disqualified.
3. e.tv shall be entitled at its sole discretion to declare that any entry is not to be entered for the Competition and is disqualified (whether or not the answer is correct.) In such event e.tv shall not be obliged to the person who has entered of their disqualification nor shall it be obliged to provide a reason for its decision].
4. All decisions of e.tv shall be final and e.tv shall not enter into any correspondence, dialogue and/or otherwise with any person regarding any aspect of the Competition.
5. All entries must be original, and not abusive, defamatory, offensive, derogatory, degrading and/or otherwise not acceptable due to the nature of the material submitted.
6. e.tv may at its sole discretion decide that any entry is not eligible due to the nature of the content of the entry and may disqualify a person from the Competition. Winning viewers must have a valid passport.
Prize(s) and Duration of Competition
7. The Competition starts on 18 June 2019 and ends on 30 August 2019. All entries must be received by midnight on the 30 August 2019. All entries received and/or made after that time shall not be eligible to be entered into the Competition and shall be disqualified.
8. The prize(s) shall consist of:·
:- A trip to Mauritius for a family of four. ·
:- Second family will also be eligible for the same trip to Mauritius that also includes four people.·
:- The trip includes an all-inclusive meals & local drinks.
Terms and Conditions of prize: ·
:- The airline ticket prize excludes all government taxes and levies, which must be settled by the prize winners. ·
:- The winner is responsible for paying for all additional expenses not mentioned hereof.·
:- All travel must be completed by 31st July 2020, excluding peak season travel such as Easter, Christmas, School Holidays & Public Holidays (long weekends). Flights are subject to high season block out dates as declared by the airline and are subject to availability and confirmation, 2 weeks prior to departure. ·
:- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.·
:- The winner and their companions are responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and obtaining any inoculations that maybe required. ·
:- The winner and their travel companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for international travel.·
:- Prize promoter recommends that all passengers obtain travel and medical insurance prior to commencing any international travel.·
:- Prize elements are non-changeable and non-transferrable.·
:- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure compliance with these.·
:- The prize cannot be split. ·
:-The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss,damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law). ·
By taking part in this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. ·
Winner agrees, subject to prevailing data protection legislation, to their name and their winning image being published on the official website and in other media, and may be asked to be involved in other publicity. By entering the competition, all participants agree to give Facebook and Twitter a complete release from any and all legalliability in connection with the competition. Cost and Method of Entry
9. There is no entry cost. However,all costs incurred by you to the entry are your personal responsibility. There are no refunds for any entries which are received by e.tv which are ineligible and/or after the deadline. Only the following methods of entry to the Competition will be accepted by the e.tv: Online on the website[www.openview.co.za]
10. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online in English and confirming your acceptance of the terms and condition of entry and completing the answer and sending it to e.tv. No more than 5(five) entry per person will be accepted by e.tv from each person. All entries must be completed by the deadline. All persons who enter by this method must have the permission of the person in whose name the computer is held and/or who pays the bill. An acknowledgement of entry will be provided by e.tv but no reference provided.
11. No responsibility can be accepted by e.tv for any entries which are lost, incomplete, are delayed beyond the deadlines, fail to arrive, are damaged, are illegible, inaudible, are not transmitted, do not arrive and/or for any other reason are not received by the deadline and/or are ineligible. Proof of posting is not accepted as proof of delivery.
12. No responsibility can be accepted by e.tv for the cost and/or charges incurred in respect of any entries. e.tv shall not be liable for any reason to any person who may enter the Competition and each person enters at their own risk and cost.
13. The prizes will be awarded in the order that they are drawn. The winning entries will be drawn at random selected by MP Tax 9 September 2019 from all eligible entrants who have provided the correct answer.
14. Independent supervision of all valid entries received shall be made by MP Tax (Pty) Ltd.
15. The decision of MP Tax (Pty)Ltd as to the winners of the Competition shall be final.
16. No entrant can be awarded more than one prize per competition.
17. The winners will be notified by telephone within three days of the date of the close of the Competition unless e.tv decides at its sole discretion that the timescale for notification needs to be extended for any reason.
18. Any prize has to be accepted and taken by the person who is awarded the prize before 31 August 2019. After that date no prize shall be available to that person and at e.tv’s sole discretion another eligible person may be selected for the prize.
19. The prize can only be awarded and/or taken by the person whose name is provided at the time of entry to the Competition. There is no cash available as an alternative to any prize, nor is e.tv obliged to exchange and/or transfer any prize to another person.
20. The list of winners is available on e.tv’s website by 14 September until the 31 September 2019.
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Entry and Prizes.
21. e.tv reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw and/or substitute any prize at any time for any reason.
22. e.tv may at any time decide to change, cancel, amend, vary, delete, add to and/or otherwise alter the terms and conditions of entry, the prizes and/or any other part of the Competition. e.tv shall not be required to send separate notification to each person who has and/or may enter the Competition.
Force Majeure and Law
23. Where for any reason beyond the reasonable control of e.tv the Competition cannot be carried out and/or completed as planned and/or advertised. Then e.tv reserve the right to cancel the Competition at any time and in such event shall not be liable to any person for any reason who may have entered the Competition.