I agree and undertake that I shall be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions for entry into the competition on Openview English Premier League LIVE Competition. That in the event that I fail to comply with the terms and conditions of entry for any reason that my entry shall not be eligible and shall be disqualified from the Competition.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to comply with the terms and conditions of entry. It is a condition that the person must be a South African citizen and must be eighteen (18) years or older. All winners must have a valid ID document to confirm the age and then have a valid passport that expires after June 2020. All winners must be eligible to apply for a UK visa.
2. Any person who is an employee of any of the following companies: ETV (Pty) Ltd; eSat tv (Pty) Ltd, Platco Digital (Pty) Ltd; Pitch Media, MP Tax (PTY) and/or any other agent, promoter and/or other person connected with the Competition and/or a member of their family shall not be allowed to enter the Competition and shall be ineligible to participate. If any such person should enter then they will be automatically disqualified.
3. e.tv shall be entitled at its sole discretion to declare that any entry is not to be entered for the Competition and is disqualified (whether or not the entry mechanic is correct.) In such event e.tv shall not be obliged to the person who has entered of their disqualification nor shall it be obliged to provide a reason for its decision.
4. All decisions of e.tv shall be final and shall not enter into any correspondence, dialogue and/or otherwise with any person regarding any aspect of the Competition.
5. All entries must be original, and not abusive, defamatory, offensive, derogatory, degrading and/or otherwise not acceptable due to the nature of the material submitted.
6. e.tv may at its sole discretion decide that any entry is not eligible due to the nature of the content of the entry and may disqualify a person from the Competition.
7. The competition rules shall be made available to the consumer protection commission and to any participant on request and without costs.
Prize(s) and Duration of Competition for Openview English Premier League LIVE Competition
Duration: 25 November to 7 December 2019
8.1. Return tickets from RSA to Liverpool, England. Departing SA on 16 Jan 2020, leaving the UK on 20 Jan 2020 (Flights will depart from JHB so if winners are based in other provinces they will be flown into JHB on the morning of 16 Jan 2020)
8.2 Nights’ at the 4-Star Jurys Inn Liverpool (or similar) in Liverpool
8.3 Breakfast daily
8.4 General match tickets
8.5 Two course buffet meal pre game
8.6 Match programme
8.7. Post-match coffee and sandwiches2. $100 per day spending money
8.8. All transfers to and from Hotel and venue
9. All entries received and/or made after that time shall not be eligible to be entered into the Competition and shall be disqualified. There may be a charge incurred even though the entry is not accepted as valid.
Cost and Method of Entry
10. Only the following methods of entry to the competition shall be accepted by e.tv: Via SMS entry using short code number 33103, the cost to enter will be R1, 50.
11. The prize/s will be awarded in the order that they are drawn. The winning entries will be drawn at random selection by Pitch Media.
12. Independent supervision of all valid entries received shall be made by Pitch Media (Pty) Ltd and MP Tax Consultants.
13. The decision of e.tv as to the winners of the Competition shall be final.
14. No entrant can be awarded more than one prize per competition.
15. The winners will be notified by telephone call within the timescale specified below unless e.tv decides at its sole discretion that the timescale for notification needs to be extended for any reason.
16. Any prize has to be accepted and taken by the person who is awarded the prize. After that date no prize shall be available to that person and at e.tv’s sole discretion another eligible person may be selected for the prize.
17. The prize can only be awarded and/or taken by the person whose name is provided at the time of entry to the Competition. The prize is not transferable nor is e.tv obliged to exchange and/or transfer any prize to another person. The prize shall only be awarded to persons 18 (eighteen) years of age and/or older and with a valid South African Passport.
18. The list of winners will be available on e.tv Social Media Pages, and winners will be called by Pitch Media.
Terms and Conditions relating to the prize:
The prize is valid for 6 adults (aged 18 years and over) only and for SA citizens only.The airline ticket prize excludes all government taxes and levies, which must be settled by the sponsor of the competition.The winner is responsible for paying for all additional expenses not mentioned hereof.Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.The winner and their companions are responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and obtaining any inoculations that may be required.The winner and their travel companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for international travel.Prize promoter recommends that all passengers obtain travel and medical insurance at their own cost prior to commencing any international travel.Prize elements are non-changeable and non-transferrable. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure compliance with these.The prize cannot be split. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these terms and conditions for reasons outside of reasonable control.The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).By taking part in this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.Winner agrees, subject to prevailing data protection legislation, to their name and their winning image being published on the official website and in other media, and may be asked to be involved in other publicity.By entering the competition, all participants agree to give Facebook and Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Entry and Prizes
19. e.tv reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw and/or substitute any prize at anytime for any reason. e.tv may replace and/or substitute any prize with any products, goods, services and/or cash which it decides is appropriate in the circumstances.
20. e.tv may at any time decide to change, cancel, amend, vary, delete, add to and/or otherwise alter the terms and conditions of entry, the prizes and/or any other part of the Competition. e.tv shall not be required to send separate notification to each person who has and/or may enter the Competition. It shall be sufficient that details shall be available on e.tv’s website at www.etv.co.za.
Force Majeure and Law
21. Where for any reason beyond the reasonable control of e.tv the Competition cannot be carried out and/or completed as planned and/or advertised. Then e.tv reserve the right to cancel the Competition at anytime and in such event shall not be liable to any person for any reason who may have entered the Competition.
22. The terms and conditions of this Competition shall be subject to the Laws of the Republic of South Africa.
23. All entrants shall have their name displayed on the e.tv website (www.etv.co.za) & openview website (www.openview.co.za).
24. All entrants agree to all publicity and marketing for what purpose of and duration of the Competition.
Contact Details of Company
25. The contact details for the e.tv Representative are 5 Summit Road, Hyde Park, Johannesburg for the attention of Openview Marketing Manager.