I agree and undertake that I shall be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions for entry to the Openview Win a match shirt EPL (English Premier League) Competition (“the Competition”). That in the event that I fail to comply with the terms and conditions of entry for any reason that my entry shall not be eligible and shall be disqualified from the Competition.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to comply with the terms and conditions of entry.
2. Any person who is an employee of any of e.tv (Pty) Ltd (“e.tv”), e.sat tv (Pty)Ltd, Platco (Pty) Ltd and/or any other agent, promoter and/or other person connected with the Competition and/or a member of their family shall not be allowed to enter the Competition and shall be ineligible to participate. If any such person should enter then they will be automatically disqualified.
3. e.tv shall be entitled at its sole discretion to declare that any entry is not to be entered for the Competition and is disqualified (whether or not the answer is correct.) In such event e.tv shall not be obliged to the person who has entered of their disqualification nor shall it be obliged to provide a reason for its decision].
4. All decisions of e.tv shall be final and e.tv shall not enter into any correspondence, dialogue and/or otherwise with any person regarding any aspect of the Competition.
5. All entries must be original, and not abusive, defamatory, offensive, derogatory,degrading and/or otherwise not acceptable due to the nature of the material submitted.
6. e.tv may at its sole discretion decide that any entry is not eligible due to the nature of the content of the entry and may disqualify a person from the Competition.
Prize(s) and Duration of Competition
1. The prize(s) shall consist of:
1 x club shirt, this could include, the home shirt, away shirt or thirds, dependent what is in stock at the time based on the size the winner requires. The winner,will also have the option, to exchange the shirt out for another team of their preference, however the same applies whereby it could be a home shirt, away shirt or thirds, dependent what is in stock at the time based on the size the winner requires.
2. Prize winners need to reside in the Republic of South Africa only.
3. The Competition starts on 24 August 2019 and ends on the last day match of the soccer season that Openview will broadcast. All entries must be received by midnight of that match that Openview broadcasts. All entries received and/or made after that time shall not be eligible to be entered into the Competition and shall be disqualified. There may be a charge incurred even though the entry is not accepted as valid.
Cost and Method of Entry
1. The cost of entry is charged at R1, 50 per SMS. All costs incurred by you to the entry are your personal responsibility. There are no refunds for any entries,which is received by e.tv, which are ineligible, and/or after the deadline.Only the following methods of entry to the Competition will be accepted by thee.tv:
2. SMS of the hashtag for the match advertised together with the predicted score to the short code number: 33103
3. By sending the SMS to short code number: 33103 you are confirming your acceptance of the terms and condition of entry, completing the answer, and sending it to e.tv. No more than 10 (ten) entries will be accepted by e.tv from each person.All entries must be completed by the deadline. All persons who enter by this method must have the permission of the person in whose name the cell phone device is held and/or who pays the bill. An acknowledgement of entry will be provided by e.tv but no reference provided.
4. No responsibility can be accepted by e.tv for any entries which are lost,incomplete, are delayed beyond the deadlines, fail to arrive, are damaged, are illegible, inaudible, are not transmitted, do not arrive and/or for any other reason are not received by the deadline and/or are ineligible. Proof of posting is not accepted as proof of delivery.
5. No responsibility can be accepted by e.tv for the cost and/or charges incurred in respect of any entries. e.tv shall not be liable for any reason to any person who may enter the Competition and each person enters at their own risk and cost.
1. The prizes will be awarded in the order that they are drawn. The winning entries will be drawn at random selected by e.tv the Wednesday following the match that was broadcast on the Saturday all will only be drawn from all eligible entrants who have provided the correct answer.
2. Independent supervision of all valid entries received shall be made etv.
3. The decision of e.tv as to the winners of the Competition shall be final.
4. No entrant can be awarded more than one prize per competition.
5. The winners will be notified by telephone as well as by Facebook within three days of the date of the close of the Competition unless e.tv decides at its sole discretion that the timescale for notification needs to be extended for any reason.
6. Any prize has to be accepted and taken by the person who is awarded the prize before the competition closes. After that date no prize shall be available to that person and at e.tv’s sole discretion another eligible person may be selected for the prize.
7. The prize can only be awarded and/or taken by the person whose name is provided at the time of entry to the Competition. There is no cash available as an alternative to any prize, nor is e.tv obliged to exchange and/or transfer any prize to another person.
8. The list of winners is available on Openview’s website and Facebook page on the Wednesday following the match that was broadcast on the Saturday. Changes to Terms and Conditions of Entry and Prizes
9. e.tv reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw and/or substitute any prize at anytime for any reason.
10. e.tv may at any time decide to change, cancel, amend, vary, delete, add to and/or otherwise alter the terms and conditions of entry, the prizes and/or any other part of the Competition. e.tv shall not be required to send separate notification to each person who has and/or may enter the Competition.
Force Majeure and Law
Where for any reason beyond the reasonable control of e.tv the Competition cannot be carried out and/or completed as planned and/or advertised. Then e.tv reserve the right to cancel the Competition at any time and in such event shall not be liable to any person for any reason who may have entered the Competition.