- I agree and undertake that I shall be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions for entry to the WIN a fully installed Openview decoder competition. That in the event that I fail to comply with the terms and conditions of entry for any reason that my entry shall not be eligible and shall be disqualified from the Competition.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to comply with the terms and conditions of entry. It is a condition that the person must be a resident of the Republic of South Africa and Eighteen/18 years of age or older and not have an Openview decoder.
- Any person who is an employee of any of the following companies eMedia Investments/e.tv, and/or any other agent, promoter and/or other person connected with the Competition and/or a member of their family shall not be allowed to enter the Competition and shall be ineligible to participate. If any such person should enter then they will be automatically disqualified.
- eMedia Investments/e.tv/ shall be entitled at its sole discretion to declare that any entry is not to be entered for the WIN a fully installed Openview decoder competition and is in such event eMedia Investments/e.tv shall not be obliged to the person who has entered of their disqualification nor shall it be obliged to provide a reason for its decision.
- All decisions of eMedia Investments/e.tv shall be final and eMedia Investments/e.tv shall not enter into any correspondence, dialogue and/or otherwise with any person regarding any aspect of the Competition.
- All entries must be original, and not abusive, defamatory, offensive, derogatory, degrading and/or otherwise not acceptable due to the nature of the material submitted.
- eMedia Investments/e.tv may at its sole discretion decide that any entry is not eligible due to the nature of the content of the entry and may disqualify a person from the Competition and any such future events.
Prize(s) and Duration of Competition
- The prize(s) shall consist of:
- A fully installed Openview decoder with a satellite dish.
- The Competition starts on the 13th December 2021 and ends at midnight on 23rd December 2021.
- The competition is comprised of:-
- Fully installed Openview decoder with dish
- Participants need to reside within a 25km radius from the main center of Bloemfontein(Free State)
- Any additional cabling or material required other than was is supplied by the installer for the installation will be for the winner's account.
- Once the winners have been notified a third-party installer will contact them to arrange the installation of the Openview decoder and a satellite dish. The installer has 30 working days in order to have the installation completed from the date of contacting the winner.
Cost and Method of Entry
- There is no entry cost, all costs incurred by you to enter are your personal responsibility.
In order to enter the competition, you will need to SMS the correct answer to the question that is asked on radio station OFM and Motheo FM for the day to the SMS number - 33103.
- By participating in the competition, you are confirming your acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry. All entries must be completed by the deadline. All persons who enter by this method must have the permission of the person in whose name the computer or any other electronic media device is held and/or who pays the bill. Once an entry is made, participants can deem entry as valid. Participants will be chosen through a random selection.
- No responsibility can be accepted by eMedia Investments/e.tv for any entries which are incomplete, are delayed beyond the deadlines, fail to arrive, are illegible, do not arrive and/or for any other reason are not received by the deadline and/or are ineligible.
- No responsibility can be accepted by eMedia Investments/e.tv for the cost and/or charges incurred in respect of any entries. eMedia Investments/e.tv shall not be liable for any reason to any person who may enter the Competition and each person enters at their own risk and cost.
- There shall be no independent supervision of the Competition and all decisions are at the sole discretion of eMedia Investments/e.tv.
- The decision of eMedia Investments/e.tv as to the winners of the Competition shall be final.
- No entrant can be awarded more than one prize per competition.
- The winners will be notified within the timescale specified below unless eMedia Investments/e.tv decides at its sole discretion that the timescale for notification needs to be extended for any reason.
Winners will be selected randomly and contacted within 7 working days of entry.
- All prizes has to be accepted and taken by the person who is awarded the prize. After that date, no prize shall be available to that person and at eMedia Investments/e.tv, sole discretion, another eligible person may be selected for the prize. The prize winner has 48 hours to respond from the first contact, thereafter eMedia Investments/e.tv may contact a new winner.
- The prize can only be awarded and/or taken by the person whose name is provided at the time of prize confirmation of the Competition. There is no alternate sizing or cash available as an alternative to any prize should the prize winner not want the awarded prize, nor is eMedia Investments/e.tv obliged to exchange and/or transfer any prize to another person.
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Entry and Prizes
- eMedia Investments/e.tv reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw and/or substitute any prize at any time for any reason. eMedia Investments/e.tv may replace and/or substitute any prize with any products, goods, services and/or cash which it decides is appropriate in the circumstances.
- eMedia Investments/e.tv may at any time decide to change, cancel, amend, vary, delete, add to, and/or otherwise alter the terms and conditions of entry, the prizes and/or any other part of the Competition. eMedia Investments/e.tv shall not be required to send a separate notification to each person who has and/or may enter the Competition. It shall be sufficient that details shall be available on the social media platforms and telephonically.
- All entrants hereby consent to eMedia Investments/e.tv processing their personal information for the purpose of this Competition.
- The personal information which is submitted for the Competition will be securely held by eMedia Investments/e.tv. This information will only be shared with third parties involved with the Competition for the administration of the Competition and/or the supply and delivery of the prizes. The personal information of any entrant will only be held for 24 months (2 years) from date of competition entry and will then be destroyed and/or deleted. Should an entrant wish to have their personal information amended or deleted they should contact eMedia Investments/e.tv.
Force Majeure and Law
- Where for any reason beyond the reasonable control of eMedia Investments/e.tv the Competition cannot be carried out and/or completed as planned and/or advertised. Then eMedia Investments/e.tv reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time and in such event shall not be liable to any person for any reason who may have entered Openview Bring Summer Home Competition. The total liability if any such be the cost of the postage, email, and/or text, which in any event shall be the participant’s responsibility.
- The terms and conditions of this Competition shall be subject to the Laws of The Republic of South Africa.
- Winners shall have their names and prizes published on eMedia Investments/e.tv digital platforms.
All entrants agree to the following publicity and marketing: [Online/social media platforms/ on air platforms].
- Contact Details of Company
The contact details of the Company are 4 Albury Road, Dunkeld West 011 537 9300