If you already have an existing working dish connected to IS-20 satellite (satellite dish pointing North East), you just need to buy the decoder. To start viewing, connect your decoder to your satellite dish and follow some easy activation instructions on the box using your mobile phone.If you need a new dish or your dish needs repositioning, book an accredited installer to install your dish and activate your decoder. Please note that even though DStv and Openview use the same IS-20 Satellite, they use different transponders/frequencies. To receive the Openview signal, the dish needs to be turned to 68.5 degrees in a north-easterly direction.
*Recommended dish size in RSA is 85cm.
· Remote Control Unit (RCU) included
· 12V External Power Supply Unit
· 8-day electronic programme guide (EPG)
· Crystal clear picture quality
· Parental advisory control
· High Definition (HD) compatible, with some channels in HD.
· Personal video recorder (PVR) compatible